Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Some bits of News

Well, the interview with the placement agency went okay this morning. Good contact with the woman and we had a good talk about general things along with my need. Hope it'll go even better when they find me something interesting sooner than later. I got to admit I am getting a bit more difficult when selecting placement agencies and the interview does go both ways. If I don't like it, I go onto another one. Just like I did with the previous one.

I started emailing Maya-san in Sapporo, Japan. If you can read this, Maya-san. I hope you will enjoy more snowboarding out there.


***


"Shell Time"

You can find more pictures of the upcoming new TMNT animated movie at http://www.kino-govno.com/images.php?id=teenagemutantninjaturtles

An interesting news article on Japan's animation industry hollowing out from the Mutantfrog.




Confession of Pain
http://www.confessionofpain.com/

A senior cop's father-in-law is brutally murdered and all evidences point to two jobless men. But his wife believes in something else and hires a private detective, someone who once worked for the senior cop...
Newest movie with my favorite HK actor: Leung Chiu Wai ( 2046 and Infernal Affairs) and Takeshi Kaeshiro (House of the Flying daggers and Returner)

And Oh God, if you went to Akihabara and miss the maid cafe (for some God forsaken reason can dig this), you now can pass by Toronto. Slightly original if you crave that sort of thing.


That's it for today. I'm going to make my own coffee. No, I don't dress as a butler either.